mixing memory and desire

lunes, febrero 18, 2008

inglesitos leon

de Chus,
1. Maximo Park, Graffiti
I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French,what are we doing here if romance isn't dead, mind your mouth as you walk with me, take care as you cross the street
versión acústica estupenda en you tube
2. Manic Street Preachers, Autumnsong
so when you hear this Autumnsong, clean your heads and get ready to run, so when you hear this Autumnsong, remember the first times are yet to come.
3. Audioslave, Be yourself
someone finds salvation in everyone, another only pain, someone tries to hide himself, down inside himself he prays, someone swears his true love, until the end of time, another runs away, separate or united, healthy or insane
4. Ocean Colour Scene, The Riverboat song
5. Thirteen senses, Into the fire
6. Kings of Leon, Four kicks
You with your switchblade posse

de Ara,
1. Boy kill boy, Back again
cold September, I remember, wishing I was away, I'll never be the same again , please forgive me and forget me, cause it's calling my name, it's calling, it's calling it's calling, it's calling, it's calling
2. Muse, Starlight
far away, this ship has taken me far away, far away from the memories, of the people who care if I live or die, starlight, I will be chasing a starlight, until the end of my life
3. The Cazals, Poor Innocent Boys
why can't you just be normal, another link in the chain
4. Franz Ferdinand, The dark of the matinee
5. Plain White T´s, Hey there Delilah
If every simple song I wrote to you, would take your breath away, I'd write it all
6. The National, Mistaken for strangers
make up something to believe in your heart of hearts

y, casualidad, los dos:
Driftwood, Travis
everything is open, nothing is set in stone, rivers turn to oceans, oceans tide you home, home is where the heart is, but your heart had to roam, drifting over bridges, never to return

1 Comments:

Blogger lunatica said...

he escuchado solo alguna cancion, pero pintan genial! necesito renovar mi musicoteca, o como se diga el palabro ese! jeje!
besos

7:54 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

 

Contador Gratis