mixing memory and desire

jueves, junio 09, 2005

musikitaun, taun, taun

1. Oxygen, Willy Mason (I wanna be better than oxygen)
2. Helicopter, Bloc Party (as if I say, he doesn´t like chocolate, he´s born a liar, he´ll die a liar)
3. Evil, Interpol (de nuevo, mi estado de ánimo en unos minutos: why can´t we look the other way?)
4. Apply some pressure, Maximo Park (what happens when you lose everything??, grita begoñitaaaaaaaaa)
5. Such a fool, 22 20s (don´t you know you´re such a fool, to keep on acting like you do)
6. Oh yeah, The Subways (have you ever seen the light? don't you wonder where I hide? I will live, then I will die, I will keep you on my mind)
7. Hush, Kula shaker (your love is bad for me, and yet no other lover makes me so insane, feel so much pain, you don't belong to me, yet every time I hear your voice or speak your name, I feel the same; but being so bad is what makes it feel so good)
8. Pauline, The Durutti Column (¿Durruti?) (es una instrumental impresionante)
9. Bittersweet, Apocalyptica (con Lauri y Ville) (I'm giving up the ghost of love)
10. Every day I love you less and less, Kaiser Chiefs (eso es, everyday na, na, na...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

el titulo de este post suena a la canción aquella de "extasi exta no, esta me guta y me la como yo", bueno creo que era asi...

Adalberth

7:03 p. m.

 
Blogger Ara said...

yo pensaba más en el tirikitraun de la Lola Flores... pero ya veo q tiene más de una lectura. bien!

9:29 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

 

Contador Gratis